镜子中的猫猫猫9 发表于 2016-8-31 11:19

洪律师能帮看看吗,找中介帮忙找店面,中介让我先填一个表格给他,不敢随便填

找中介帮忙找店面,中介让我先填一个表格给他,不敢随便填,都是英文的,怕有问题。
ideclare that foregoing is true and correct.authorize its verification and the obtaining of a credit report. permission is granted to all employers,banks,rental providers,credit providers and other agencies to provide personal information concerning wages and income,employment,rental,bill paying histories,and any other information pertinent to the granting of credit or approval of this rental application to the owner and/or property manager. i agree to pay to the landlord a non-refundable screening fee of 500.i understand that i am entitled to a copy of any consumer credit report obtained by the landlord.i further agree that the landlord may terminate any agreement entered into in reliance on any misrepresentation made above.

镜子中的猫猫猫9 发表于 2016-8-31 11:21

懂这个的朋友也麻烦抽空帮我看看,新手找店,手续什么都不懂,先谢谢大家

飛龍 发表于 2016-8-31 12:30

番啊就喜欢用英语文件坑华人。

Rock 发表于 2016-8-31 22:43

看的话就设计到费用了,洪律师应该是解答一些问题

天天赢钱 发表于 2016-8-31 23:52

可以不要这么省吗?直接去找个律师问问就好了,要不了多少钱的……

洪律师 发表于 2016-9-1 18:40

I personally think the authorization is too broad as it empowers the other party to look into bank accounts and other asset.The reason we have bank secrecy law is to protect the privacy of people like you.They are making you waive those privacy. But honestly, even if you waive it, i doubt the banks will give them anything. So no worries..
static/image/hrline/1.gif
我个人认为这份协议的授权范围太广了,它将赋予对方或者其他各方,查看银行账户和其他资产状况的权利。我们之所以拥有银行保密法就是为了保障像你这样情况下的个人隐私、而这份协议将使得你放弃你的隐私。但是说实话即使你放弃它,我怀疑银行也不会给他们任何东西,所以不必担心
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 洪律师能帮看看吗,找中介帮忙找店面,中介让我先填一个表格给他,不敢随便填