收起左侧
123下一页
发新帖

And I've been coughing for more than a month

时间:2021-2-22 17:19 28 11919 | 复制链接 |

马上注册,结交更多好友

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
My friends and I in the United States are talking about everyone's illness in the United States from the end of 2019 to the beginning of 2020. We really want to know how many people have the new coronavirus, and they don't know they have it. The saddest thing happened. Our children are sick. And I've been coughing for more than a month. It's dangerous in America

28回复

yiasi 发表于 2021-2-23 17:08 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 日本 东京Linode数据中心
I think it's necessary for me to let the whole world know that the virus started to spread in the United States as early as possible, and someone who lived in my place was hospitalized in late November because of lung disease. On the first day of December, I went to have an examination, and the result of influenza test was negative, and finally recovered, but the cough lasted for nearly a month.

千呼万唤 发表于 2021-3-12 20:25 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 广东省广州市 电信
I'm 100% sure I got coronavirus last year.
鲨鱼辣椒、 发表于 2021-2-22 19:03 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 菲律宾
zhe li shi fei lv bing de lun tan,bing bu shi mei guo de lun tan!
eznlee 发表于 2021-2-23 10:37 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 菲律宾
中文网居然,跑出个老美用英文好像是吐槽万饿的美地国主义,有意思呀。
LittleOnes 发表于 2021-3-2 20:14 | 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 菲律宾 Bayan通讯公司用户
Dear friend Thank you for your written this so long, May I check with you about what you saying last year (now is March 2nd 2021) which mean is?  2019 or 2020 during November pls indicated in details and you know that Internet page was posted in Manila,  If this was just copy paste you should share the link which is like Facebook page or WhatsApp, IG What do you think?  Appreciate your time and God bless you all
yiasi 发表于 2021-3-3 00:25 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 香港 阿里云
I'm 100% sure I got coronavirus last year.
yiasi 发表于 2021-3-12 16:09 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 新加坡 阿里云
Is America safe now? In the middle of December last year, my baby daughter suffered from respiratory problems for 10 days. My poor father was still thinking about my daughter in the hospital before he died. It was not so sad that all three nurses wore masks, although they were also complaining about coughing for weeks. In fact, at that time, we were already approached by coronavirus.
yiasi 发表于 2021-3-18 14:22 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 新加坡 阿里云
If the coronavirus had been prevalent in the United States, but now it has caught everyone's attention, it would have gotten more results, because the symptoms sound like what I felt when I got sick in November, because I had a very serious dry cough.
yiasi 发表于 2021-3-25 17:06 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 美国加利福尼亚州弗里蒙特市 Linode公司
I came back to the United States from studying abroad last year in November. I remember that I had a Thanksgiving. It wasn't long before I was ill for several weeks. In early December, I began to get better, but all my symptoms were not common cold or flu. I had very serious wheezing, dry cough, and even some kind of chest infection. All kinds of symptoms were the symptoms of cowid-19. My country didn't even think of a way to save it up to now.
123下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /2 下一条

快速回复 28 返回列表 返回顶部