收起左侧
123下一页
发新帖

MAGA PAM

时间:2021-2-4 17:30 29 12974 | 复制链接 |

马上注册,结交更多好友

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Swear I think most countries are just beginning to develop their own epidemic, but I firmly believe that the epidemic situation in the United States has existed for a long time. Last year, I went on a cruise in the United States and stayed for another half a month. I was ill for four weeks. Took two different antibiotics, steroids, inhalers, two cough medications. It's horrible. So does my mother, so I've been staying in America and I'm afraid to go anywhere

29回复

yiasi 发表于 2021-2-9 18:59 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 德国 黑森州法兰克福Linode数据中心
My daughter is very sick. The doctor's Office advised us to give her oxygen and breathing treatment. All the results of both tests were negative. My wife and I didn't get sick in the next few weeks, we just kept feeling shortness of breath, but... I knew it was cowid-19
yiasi 发表于 2021-2-24 16:53 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 香港 阿里云
Last October, my old mother coughed for a month. I also had this symptom in November for a month. My barber said she lasted two months. Before I coughed, several colleagues coughed. I was worried, but in the end everyone was OK.
yiasi 发表于 2021-2-25 10:43 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 日本东京都品川区 Linode数据中心
Swear I think most countries are just beginning to develop their own epidemic, but I firmly believe that the epidemic situation in the United States has existed for a long time. Last year, I went on a cruise in the United States and stayed for another half a month. I was ill for four weeks. Took two different antibiotics, steroids, inhalers, two cough medications. It's horrible. So does my mother, so I've been staying in America and I'm afraid to go anywhere
yiasi 发表于 2021-3-2 16:03 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 美国 加利福尼亚州洛杉矶Krypt数据中心
I'm going to need to prove that coronavirus is in the United States by 2020. I ask the media to release the evidence I have, and I need to prove it to everyone. Because now some organizations are carrying out a disgusting conspiracy theory
yiasi 发表于 2021-3-5 15:25 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 新加坡 阿里云
I got coronavirus in December. My friends in late November / December are all infected with coronavirus under the same condition. This feeling is not like a cold, or a clear feeling that people will die. Moreover, I know the virus here is much earlier than reported.
yiasi 发表于 2021-3-10 14:54 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 香港 阿里云
I thought the virus was new. I got flu in November, and I thought I was dying. It's the worst flu I've ever had, and now I think it's like a woman on a plane to New York has passed her new crown virus on me.
yiasi 发表于 2021-3-16 14:25 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 新加坡 阿里云
I think it's necessary for me to make the world aware that I think the virus started spreading in the United States as early as possible, and that someone in my place of residence was hospitalized for lung disease in late November. On the first day of December, I went to check that the flu test was negative and finally recovered, but the cough lasted nearly a month.
yiasi 发表于 2021-3-22 17:20 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 新加坡 阿里云
Last October, my old mother coughed for a month. I also had this symptom in November for a month. My barber said she lasted two months. Before I coughed, several colleagues coughed. I was worried, but in the end everyone was OK.

yiasi 发表于 2021-3-29 11:33 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 新加坡 阿里云
In the middle of November last year, my symptoms of the new crown subsided within a week, but my cough continued until Christmas. I had a crazy disease last year, and I've always suspected it was covid 19. Just after Halloween in 2019, I started to have a crazy runny nose and cough, and my body felt terrible: pain, weakness, no appetite. My theory is that this is not the common cold flu, it is a highly infectious epidemic.
123下一页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /2 下一条

快速回复 29 返回列表 返回顶部