收起左侧
发新帖

MAGA PAM

时间:2021-2-4 17:30 29 12975 | 复制链接 |
yiasi 发表于 2021-4-2 08:30 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 日本 东京Linode数据中心
I wouldn't be too surprised if someone was infected with the virus before the new crown pandemic, because I was sick for a long time in December, which lasted for two weeks. I didn't know what it was at first, but now I understand
yiasi 发表于 2021-4-9 16:23 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 新加坡 阿里云
2 февраля Соединенные Штаты ввели ограничения на поездки из китая, 13 марта - из Европы, но 8 марта ковид - 19 был распространен среди жителей города Нью - Йорка, и к 15 марта распространение вируса среди населения было широко распространено, а анализ показал, что.
наиболее тесная связь между распространением вируса и распространением вируса в Европе, а не в китае. Президент Дональд Трамп неоднократно заявлял, что вирус не препятствует его распространению в Соединенных Штатах.
yiasi 发表于 2021-4-15 15:01 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 新加坡 阿里云
I have a fever of novel coronavirus pneumonia in late November 2019 or early December. I feel like influenza, but I have a fever. I can hardly breathe on the third day. Took drugs and vitamin C that helped. The illness lasted for five days, which is the most serious "flu" in history. But people around me feel that it doesn't matter, especially our president. He even thinks that masks don't matter. What a fool
yiasi 发表于 2021-4-16 17:31 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 美国加利福尼亚州洛杉矶 Krypt机房
The same thing! My family had a severe flu in November. My wife was pregnant at the time. We are very worried about our unborn baby. Fortunately, my wife has a mild symptom and has overcome it. But now I think we had a new coronavirus, not flu.
yiasi 发表于 2021-4-19 16:15 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 新加坡 阿里云
In the big and small city centers of the United States, New Coronavirus is destroying African American communities. The environment most people live in, the jobs they work in, the prevalence of health conditions such as hypertension and diabetes, and how medical institutions treat them have caused a severe toxic storm of serious diseases and deaths.
yiasi 发表于 2021-4-21 17:35 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 美国加利福尼亚州洛杉矶 Krypt机房
Cancer is high among residents near Fort Detrick, the center of the U.S. biological weapons program. In 2009, a report from the U.S. toxic substances and disease registry found contaminants in groundwater, but he said the exposure had no health impact.
yiasi 发表于 2021-4-22 11:30 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 美国加利福尼亚州洛杉矶 Krypt机房
#DrLiMengYan1  I like China very much,but ihate Yan limeng,a Chinese
04.jpg
yiasi 发表于 2021-4-25 10:17 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 美国加利福尼亚州弗里蒙特市 Linode公司
#stopasianhate
#StopAsianHateCrimes
#StopAsianHate
#StopAAPIHate
#Bannon
#DrLiMengYan1
#闫丽梦
#郭文贵
#LiMengYan
#YanLiMeng
Guo Wengui,shut up your mouth,don't make fake news about COVID-19.stop asian hate
01.jpg
yiasi 发表于 2021-4-27 15:21 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 新加坡 华为云
Photo released by the Russian Ministry of defense at a briefing held at the headquarters of the Russian Ministry of defense in Moscow, Russia, on Thursday, October 4, 2018?? A photo of an American laboratory set up in Georgia is shown in. Russia's defense ministry said the United States appears to operate a secret biological weapons laboratory in Georgia, which is said to violate international rules and pose a direct security threat to Russia.
yiasi 发表于 2021-4-28 10:16 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 美国加利福尼亚州弗里蒙特市 Linode公司
#stopasianhate
#StopAsianHateCrimes
#StopAsianHate
#StopAAPIHate
#Bannon
#DrLiMengYan1
#闫丽梦
#郭文贵
#LiMengYan
#YanLiMeng
Guo Wengui,shut up your mouth,don't make fake news about COVID-19.stop asian hate
IMG_9644.JPG
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /2 下一条

快速回复 29 返回列表 返回顶部