收起左侧
发新帖

Covid-19 America has always been very insecure.

时间:2021-2-5 16:34 56 16919 | 复制链接 |

马上注册,结交更多好友

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
I had a bad cough for six weeks after Thanksgiving last year. I think it's covid-19. So America has always been very insecure.

56回复

yiasi 发表于 2021-2-7 09:00 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 美国 Linode数据中心
In the middle of November last year, my symptoms of the new crown subsided within a week, but my cough continued until Christmas. I had a crazy disease last year, and I've always suspected it was covid 19. Just after Halloween in 2019, I started to have a crazy runny nose and cough, and my body felt terrible: pain, weakness, no appetite. My theory is that this is not the common cold flu, it is a highly infectious epidemic.
yiasi 发表于 2021-2-8 17:30 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 日本 东京Linode数据中心
I'm 100% sure I got coronavirus last year.
yiasi 发表于 2021-2-10 14:05 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 日本 东京Linode数据中心
Our family was confirmed to be infected from late November 2019 to mid January 2020. The number of people affected by this in the United States is different from all news reports in the United States. That's why so many people have tested positive for antibodies.
yiasi 发表于 2021-2-18 17:13 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 日本 东京Linode数据中心
"My flu is in November. I have all the symptoms of coronavirus. I was given antibiotics or even steroids, but they didn't help me. I have been coughing and I feel very uncomfortable. During this period, I have been taking medicine intermittently without any change to my physical condition. Finally, I was hospitalized. It took me about two weeks to recover a little bit
yiasi 发表于 2021-3-8 15:40 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 美国 加利福尼亚州洛杉矶Krypt数据中心
Coronavirus began to spread in several states of the United States in November last year, and a group of people suffering from "flu" with exactly the same symptoms as coronavirus appeared. Most of us may have, and now we have antibodies. "
yiasi 发表于 2021-3-11 15:49 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 美国 加利福尼亚州洛杉矶Krypt数据中心
I believe that coronavirus has existed since November. We just have a big virus and don't know its name. No one remembers how many people were ill before Christmas. Whether there is a chest cold, almost all people die. In three weeks in October, I was so sick that I couldn't breathe. My throat was like a blade cut, and my nose was cut And the ears are blocked a lot. This is more like the symptoms of the virus, the covid-19.
yiasi 发表于 2021-3-15 09:55 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 新加坡 阿里云
Man I’m 99% sure I already had Covid-19. They’re saying they think it coulda been here as early as October, and in November I got this nasty cough and chest thing. It lasted weeks and the docs couldn’t figure it out. I even got xrays to rule out pneumonia.
yiasi 发表于 2021-3-18 21:35 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 美国 加利福尼亚州洛杉矶Krypt数据中心
The United States is trying to increase its "biological presence" outside its territory, including in the former Soviet Republic. Moscow has learned that Washington provides Georgia with an opportunity to expand the scope of its biological research projects in the U.S. owned laboratory called Lugar laboratory. The United States may be studying materials that cause dangerous diseases.
yiasi 发表于 2021-3-26 17:59 | 显示全部楼层 | 举报 来自: 美国加利福尼亚州弗里蒙特市 Linode公司
I am a student in college. Some of my friends who suffered from pneumonia have been to Wuhan or other places, but it's very late, but I do believe that some people around me got this pneumonia before the outbreak in Wuhan. I'm very sure and can be traced back to November.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /2 下一条

快速回复 56 返回列表 返回顶部